Trellis Service Desk
Trellis Service Desk provides a suite of phone, live chat, and webform capabilities that help University service professionals support students and other constituents. The application is designed to help facilitate in-person and digital service case management with curated reporting and holistic view of constituent journeys -- one that integrates with the rest of the Trellis CRM system.
Who will this benefit?
- Your students and constituents
- University employees who manage a help desk
- Supervisors, student service units, and staff
What features are planned for Trellis Service Desk?
- A holistic view of the constituent journey
- Appointment setting and scheduling
- Virtual & in-person check-in displays and queues
- Service case management
- Online form submissions to create cases
- Live chat & chat to create cases
- Telephony (phone integration) & phone to create cases
- Email to create cases (centralized email inbox)
- Reporting & dashboards
- In-system user & group interactions (Chatter)
Looking to get in touch with us?
Please contact us through our webform.