Events are one of many ways the University of Arizona interacts with their constituents, including: students, staff, faculty, alumni, donors, corporate partners, and more!
Trellis Events provides an enterprise events management tool that will allow you to manage virtual, hybrid, and in-person campus events throughout the year. The application is currently being developed iteratively to give users a free, end-to-end events management tool with curated reporting and data integration abilities: one that integrates with the rest of the Trellis CRM system suite.
Who Will This Benefit?
- Your attendees and constituents
- University events coordinators, marketers, advisors
- Student service units and staff
What features are planned for Trellis Events?
- Ability to create and publish an event page website
- Manage an events campaign around your mailing list
- Manage attendee RSVPs
- Automatically invite, confirm, and send event reminders to participants
- Manage multiple & recurring event sessions
- Create multiple event ticket types
- Currently exploring an integration with UA Sites and Drupal to automate website content publishing
Please contact us through our webform.