Take the guesswork out of managing academic appointments. Trellis Advise is focused on enhancing the University of Arizona's student and advisor experience, empowering both users to book their advising appointment on a simple, easy-to-use platform. The tool is designed to help facilitate interactions and provide a more modern, personalized experience in booking appointments, documenting student interactions, and communicating with 1:1 and 1:many.
Who Will This Benefit?
Trellis Advise will initially serve undergraduate academic advisors and undergraduate students from prospect to graduation. In December, remaining graduate and faculty advisors will be moved into the Trellis system. The team is hosting additional workshops to explore ways to expand its functionality for additional student service units.
What features are planned for Trellis Advise?
- Calendar availability and appointment scheduling
- Drop-in advising
- Group advising
- Cases (formerly "notes")
- Email and mobile text messaging (1:1 and 1:many)
- Enrolled and prospective undergraduate logins
- 1-way Outlook Calendar integration
- Queue management & check-ins
- Chatter (internal communications application)
- Console (multi-tab feature)
- Knowledge (in-app training & support materials)
- APT access requests
- Appointment surveys
Please contact us through our webform.