Trellis provides a suite of phone, live chat, and webform capabilities that helps university service professionals support students and other constituents. The tool is designed to help facilitate in-person and digital service interactions with curated reports—one that integrates with the rest of the Trellis CRM system.
Who will this benefit?
- Your students and constituents
- University employees who manage a help desk
- Supervisors, student service units, and staff
- A holistic view of the constituent journey
- Virtual & in-person queue management & check-ins
- Service case management
- Online form submissions to create cases
- Live chat & chat to create cases
- Telephony (phone integration) & phone to create cases
- Email to create cases (centralized email inbox)
- Service (multi-tab feature)
- Chatter (in-system user & group interactions)
- Knowledge (in-system training & documentation)
- Reporting & dashboards