Take the guesswork out of managing academic appointments. Trellis is focused on enhancing the University of Arizona's student and advisor experience, empowering both users to book their advising appointment on a simple, easy-to-use platform. The tool is designed to help facilitate interactions and provide a more modern, personalized experience in booking appointments, documenting student interactions, and communicating with 1:1 and 1:many.
Who Will This Benefit?
Trellis will initially serve undergraduate academic advisors and undergraduate students from prospect to graduation. In December 2020, remaining graduate and faculty advisors will be moved into the Trellis system. The team is hosting additional workshops to explore ways to expand its functionality for additional student service units.
- A holistic view of the constituent journey
- Calendar availability and appointment scheduling
- Virtual & in-person queue management & check-ins
- Drop-in advising
- Group advising
- Case creation (formerly "notes")
- Email and mobile text messaging (1:1 and 1:many)
- Post-appointment surveys
- Enrolled and prospective undergraduate logins
- 1-way Outlook Calendar integration
- Service (multi-tab feature)
- Chatter (in-system user & group interactions)
- Knowledge (in-system training & documentation)
- Reporting & dashboards
Are you a student looking to book an advising appointment?
Are you a staff who's interested in Trellis?