CatCloud is a new intuitive web interface for students that serves up actionable information from various Arizona systems and puts it in one accessible location. It will allow students to easily find and schedule appointments with advisors and other support organizations, integrate with D2L for easy visibility of assignments and grades, and provide a way for them to directly reach their faculty and instructors from the portal. It has been built with input from students and support staff with a beta rollout to the Honors College in Spring 2022.
Who does this benefit?
Ultimately CatCloud will benefit all active, enrolled students.
The focus of the initial roll out in Fall 2022 is to undergraduates. The portal’s expansion to support graduate and professional students is forthcoming. The CatCloud team continues to work with a representative group of students to continue to evolve the capabilities that will be made available in future iterations of the tool.
- View upcoming assignments/quizzes, classes, appointments, and events in a single calendar
- See upcoming assignments and quizzes across all classes in one place
- Manage upcoming assignments and quizzes—even if they don’t appear in D2L
- View grades and class averages for all assignments and quizzes in one place
- Get notifications of key enrollment dates for classes
- Ability to customize the user experience through quick links
- See CatCash balance and recharge when needed
- See meal swipes remaining, dining dollars remaining (for students with a meal plan)
- Easily find and schedule appointments with advisors and other student support organizations on campus