Join us on the Trellis Listening Tour as we visit UA colleges and partners to talk about CRM and how it could be applied to your team. Listening tour sessions will run about 90 minutes with groups of no more than 6-12 participants to maximize conversation time. Sessions will consist of:
1. A brief presentation on CRM
2. An interactive conversation with the group to understand:
- What CRM is – and isn’t – and the possibilities it brings
- Who your constituents and strategic partners are
- What communication and informational tools you currently use
- What your strategic goals and priorities are
The team has set aside 2 days a week to host these sessions: Tuesdays from 10:30am to 12:00pm and Thursdays from 11:00am to 12:30pm. If these time slots do not work for your team, please let us know! We are happy to coordinate sessions outside of these days.
Upon completion of this form, a Trellis team member will be in touch to schedule your unit's session.